Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dedicated to God alone

This is for God. So much has happened, that it has brought me to the very fact that it is all for God. No matter who I am, what I do, where I am, it is truly God's grace and glory that deserves it. I am a child of God, and I get to share in His grace and glory, but it is HIS, not mine.

I awoke to the fact that I am a child of God, a child, dedicated to God. It is a blessing to be a child that is dedicated to God. Not that I never knew that, but I have come to understand even more so that I am not my own, but I am a child of God. Being this child of God has brought me to a place:
where when I feel weak, I know that I can be strong because of God.
where when I am lost, I know that I can look up to God
where when I am not able to do it, I know that God will help me
where when I feel I don't deserve it, I thank God for what He has done
where when I am hungry, I know that He will provide
where when I am down, He will pick me up

As I look more into my life, I start to realise that at times, is it all worth it? Why did God put in so much into my life, why did He sacrifice so much for me, when I really don't deserve it. My sin, and my fallen nature into the world of temptations just make me really wonder why did God persevere so much in me? Of course many of us will know that it is God's love.........but more so, purely because He has called us His sons and daughters, and we have cried out "Abba Father".

Psalms 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, - JEHOVAH ROHI
I shall not be in want. - JEHOVAH JIREH
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, - JEHOVAH SHALOM
3 he restores my soul. - JEHOVAH ROPHE

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. - JEHOVAH TSIDKENU
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; - JEHOVAH SHAMMAH

your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. - JEHOVAH NISSI
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. - JEHOVAH M'KADDESH
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


He is my all, and my life is unto Him alone. I can't let go, because I know that God will not. I am His child, dedicated to Him alone.

No comments: