Thursday, December 25, 2008

One Christmas day ...........

One Christmas day, in 1995...........the angels rejoice and danced, cos many came to know the Lord, i was one of the privileged one.

Christmas has a special place in my heart, because it is the day that I gave my heart and life to Jesus.It was the start of a new life, and a start of a change of life. As the bible says, the old is gone, and the new has come. Looking back, i could still remember the moment, when i lift up my hand to say "yes, i want to receive Jesus into my life". Never would i have imagine that at that point, my life would never be the same again.

Looking back, for the last 13 years, I realise that God's grace is upon my life, time after time. God has never failed me in the last 13 years - of course there were times of discouragement, and frustrations, but I have come to witness that God's love never fails during those times as well. Even when I go through the valleys of life, I know that God walks through it with me.

I don't think I can spell out and list out every single testimony ........... I will never finish writing this blog. But below is my gratitude and love unto God

Once without joy; now filled with JOY (Psalm 16:11)
Joy not from the world, but Joy from God (Nehemiah 8:10)
Joy is a Gift from God, and
Joy is a gift I want to give back to God

God's love is amazing, and unspeakable (Jeremiah 31:3)
His love covers over all my sin, and (1 Peter 4:8)
His love continues to cover over my life (1 John 4:10)
His love is everlasting, and like Romans 8 says,
"Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ" (Romans 8:38-39)
His love is experienced in every moment of my life (Psalm 121:2-3)
His grace is deeper than the oceans can reach (2 Corinthians 12:9)
His hope is higher than the skies (Isaiah 40:30-31)
His mercy is wider than the horizons of the earth (Isaiah 55:8-9)
There is nothing than can separate us from God (Psalm 125:1)
Because He is every where, and He chooses to be with us. (Joshua 1:9)
God's love is never limiting (1 Corinthians 13:1-8)
Think beyond, and you'll see God's love a bit more every day (Psalm 103:11-12)
The relationship that you have with God, is one that you can enjoy
Enjoy it and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
I cannot say enough .......
I love you Jesus

Christmas is not just a time of gifts, friends, food, and Jesus birthday.... it is a reminder for me that my life was changed because of God's love for me. I cannot imagine what my life will be like if I have not come to know God's love for myself. Above all ........ the gift I have received, is not just for me, but is for all of you as well.


No comments: