Thursday, May 15, 2008

Take a Break, Have a cup of coffee

This is something that I have been wanting to share. I think it is so wrong when we look at what it says.........but when we learn to look at it in a different perspective, it brings us to realise that it is a whole new ball game.

In the last couple of weeks, it has been a personal challenge for me to really grow in trusting God for salvations of non believers, and it has brought me to a new sense of urgency to really step out and share. I was sharing with a friend of mine for a while, and things in life has cause my friend to draw further away from God. I have always said to her, I'll keep praying for her situation, and always encouraged her towards God. But things have taken a slight different route, and I knew that I got a little side tracked too and didn't talk to her more about God, and encouraging her in God. And I was "prompted" one day by God to write an email to this friend, and to really specifically tell her to trust God. And shared with her that it is God who will open the door. And amazingly, about 2 weeks now, this friend's situation has taken a turn for the better. Although there is no outcome yet, but I know that it is God who is moving in her life.

This day.........would we keep doing the work of God of sharing His love??? Hope you'll enjoy the video below. Because I did, and I thought it is such a good way to tell us to look at things from a positive and strengths way, so even when there is a negative word "give up", it can be turned around, when it is for God.

AIM LOWER, THINK SMALLER, GIVE UP, GO HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE

No comments: